Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School

I know I am a little late with this, but things have been crazy and I finally have a few minutes to post a few things that have happened in the last few weeks. I actually miss the kids being home but I love getting back on track and having a more organized day. Pretty sad that it takes school to put me back on a schedule. The kids are all loving it so far and seem to really like their teachers and all their friends. It will be an exciting adventure for all of them.

Madison, Ashlyn and Jordyn all together.
Gotta show off those backpacks.

Ashlyn, McKenna, Bailey, Logann and Madi. Lets hope Ashlyn and McKenna can always get along like this. Love you Kenna.


Mason,Ryan Peterson, Garret and Jordyn. Getting ready to head off for the big day.


No comments: