Friday, August 21, 2009

Ashlyn's SURPRISE Party!!




Tuesday Aug 18,2009, I decided to have a surprise party for Ashlyn for her birthday. Her birthday really was'nt until Thursday so she had no clue what so ever. I had to have it early because she is on the 7th grade softball team and they had a game in Round Valley that day and I wasn't going to beable to make it work. I told her that her grandma vicki could only take her to do her birthday shopping that day, and she was going to have to leave practice early.(Like I would really let her leave early for something like that.)I invited the whole team to come along with some other friends that were already at the house waiting for us to get there. So as soon as she left, we loaded everything up and off we went. My mom told Ashlyn that she had forgotten a list of things that I needed for her to get for me so they had to go back really fast. She sent Ashlyn in to get the paper and SURPRISE!!! There we all were. She was so scared and freaking out. It was so funny. I wish that I would have caught the real face that she made but I snapped the picture to soon, so I made her recreate the look for me. I know a couple of my pictures are really blurry but my battery died in the camera so I had to use my phone. Anyways, we had a really good time and I appreciate everyone for coming and helping me make this so successful.

No comments: