Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ashlyn and Madi's All Stars :)

I can now say that All Stars is officially over. Neither of the teams ended up winning but faught till the end. They did really well and played hard. I was proud of them. They both had bitter sweet endings but they did their best. I was proud of them and their accomplishments. I had a good time working with the Major girls and look forward to a great year next year. These Pics of Ashyn are really from 2 years ago in Flag but I did'nt have time to take any pics of her so i apologize for the old.


Ashlyn can play just about any where that I need her. But what was funny with this picture is the umpire behind her also did the games this year.


She really bats from the left now. So this is really outdated.



Madi and Logann after they recieved their pins.




Madi batting.



Madi playing 3rd.





No comments: