Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers day to all you dads.

Especially to a few of my favorite dads in the whole world. Thank you for all you do for us. We love you more than you will ever know.

Thanks dad for always being there for us kids. You were always our biggest fan, no matter what we were doing. Thanks for always being such a hard worker. Thanks for standing by our side through thick and thin. I love your sense of humor and even the days when you are a little grouchy. We love you and hope you have a good fathers day.
To Cole, thank you for being sucha a good dad to our kids. Thanks for having the patience that I don't have in the kids and in myself. Thank you for being such a hard worker to provide for us and to make it possible for me to stay at home with the kids. I love you more than life. I don't know what I would do with out you. Thanks for being such a good example to us and making us want to be better. Happy fathers day. Love you tons.

And to my Dad Butler. Although he is not here with us, I dearly miss him and wish everyday that I could sit and talk with him again. He was such an amazing guy. I know that the apple did not fall far from the tree when they had Cole. Wade was a prime example of a loving, caring, thoughtful, always willing to do anything for you, kind of guy. We love him so much. So with that said we still think of him often. He will never be forgotten. We love you!!!


1 comment:

Kourtney Dawn said...

Love the post, wish someone would've stuck around for a couple more days so I could've met him!