Monday, May 25, 2009

Catching up on the last few weeks.

I am finally posting a few pictures from the last few weeks. Im actually really glad that they are over. This was only a few of the things that we did. I don't have pictures of half of the things the kids were involved in. Its been fun going to all of their track and fields, concerts, games, graduations, mothers day Luaus and everything else that fell into place. I now have to get in gear for summer. YIKES. My kids will be home all day, what am I going to do.



Jordyn recieving her diploma.

Victoria and Jordyn waiting to perform for us.

Jayda, Jordyn, and Garret after track and field.

Jordyn jumping at track and field.

Madi and Brecklee with their wacky hair after recieving the awards.

Madi recieving an award.

Jordyn, Jayda, and Garret at Luau.

Jordyn and Victoria posing for a picture.

Jordyn doing the Limbo.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like so much fun! Aren't you glad that last week is over? It gets so crazy, but so glad they make it fun for the kids! Happy Summer!

melinda said...

What a fun week that was huh? Emma sure loved it! I can't believe they are in 1st grade now!! Who is Jordyn's teacher next year??

send me an e-mail azsilvergirl @ yahoo.com if you want an invite to my blog;)