Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom and Matt :)

Just a little shout out to my mom and my little brother. I know they are a day apart but I figured since they were off sharing it together in California then I could put a post for the both of them. I hope you have a great birthday. Thanks mom for being an amazing person. You are one of the hardest workers I know. You have taught me so much in my life. Thanks for being my biggest supporter and loving me no matter what. I love you so much and don't know what I would do with out you. Matt- my spoiled mommas little boy, I hope you have a good day too. Your a great person and I'm happy that you are who you are. You have so much spunk and energy and I love your sense of humor. Thanks for being a great brother, I love you. Happy Birthday to you both.







No comments: