Monday, November 23, 2009

Our life in a Nutshell

I appologize for such a long post. We (as are all of you) are so busy, and I can't hardly keep up with everything. I can't tell if I'm getting lazy or just don't want to take the time to post. As you can see this has been a brief look into our life for the last few months.
Hanging out with friends, Camping , Coaching, Ashlyn playing softball, Birthdays, Halloween, Awards Assemblies, More Softball, Getting dirty, Shucking corn and bottling, Concerts, Coles deer hunt in Colorado, Life with Easton and Cooper, Parades, Getting Wood, Family time roasting Marshmellows, and so on. This is just a few of our fun times. Maybe I can try to keep up a little better now. Love you all.
































1 comment:

Suni said...

Wow you guys are busy!! Looks like you have had lots of fun times, your kids are sure cute!!