Friday, August 21, 2009

What do you get ???

What do you get when you add-----

An Lds Stake Center.(I know this is not the Snowflake one but you'll get the point)


A couple of flying BATS! Yes Real live bats. (In the cultural hall)


And a couple of Girls???



Two really freaked out, bout to pee our pants, scared to death, uncordinated, running around, falling all over, hands flying,hidding behind doors, falling on the floor,hitting walls, screaming,hillariously looking adult ladies trying to get these boogers out of the stake center so we could have a fun friendly game of Volleyball. Who knew that these tiny little ugly creatures could be so scary. I have to admit I have never been that freaked out in a long time. It was so crazy. If we would of had a video camera going we might have been able to win some mad money. We did have some help from a couple of other ladies or we would of never been able to get them out. Thanks for the memories and the fun laughs Heather. But I have to say, lets not do this again for awhile.

2 comments:

melinda said...

Funny! I got the whole dramatic story from Heather while standing in the produce section of Ed's. I'm sure a few other people heard the story too;) You guys are NUTS. I'd have run away. Far far away! ha ha

Amber said...

Heather is here telling this story-oh how I wish I could have seen this!! We will have to watch a BAT movie!

erick